Modeliuotojas modeliuotojui - draugas  

Atgal   Modeliuotojas modeliuotojui - draugas > Naujienos, renginiai, pagalba, ABC > Galerija

Atsakyti

Temos įrankiai Ieškoti temoje Atvaizdavimo būdas
Senas 2018-05-18, 09:51   #1
lw789
Platininis narys
Narys nuo: 2017 May
ery. "I didnt feel rusty at all. I just missed a lot of shots,

As much as Kevin Streelman enjoys the back nine at TPC River Highlands,, even he didnt think he what he accomplished Sunday was possible. Streelman birdied the last seven holes to win the Travelers Championship by a stroke, shooting his second straight 6-under 64 to finish at 15-under 265. "Its probably my favourite nine holes on the PGA Tour," Streelman said. "But you cant plan for something like that to happen. It just kind of falls into place." He broke the tour record for consecutive closing birdies by a winner of six set by Mike Souchak in the 1956 St. Paul Open. He matched the tournament record with a 7-under 28 on the final nine. "I had 10 one-putts in a row," Streelman said. "Thats something Ive definitely never done before." Also the Tampa Bay Championship winner last season, the 35-year-old Streelman missed the cuts in his previous four starts on tour. "I didnt have too many expectations coming here," said Streelman, who earned $1.12 million for the victory. Sergio Garcia and K.J. Choi tied for second. They each shot 67. Aaron Baddeley was fourth at 13 under after a 69. Streelman was 1 over for the day before starting the birdie run on No. 12. The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt at No. 16, and he capped it by hitting a wedge to 9 feet and rolling in another putt at No. 18. "I knew when that putt fell on 16 that something kind of special was happening," Streelman said. Streelman said he hasnt focus on golf exclusively lately, trying to spend more time with wife Courtney and 6-month-old daughter Sophie. "I was thinking about her (Sophie) on those last couple of putts. I was thinking, You know what? If these go in, great. If not, great. Shes going to love me either way and we have a nice family vacation coming up either way," Streelman said. Streelman said a 10-foot putt for birdie on No. 9 gave him a boost of confidence that he could finish with a flourish. Garcia has six top-10 finishes in 10 PGA Tour starts this season, and won the European Tours Qatar Masters in January. "At the end of the day he played really, really well," Garcia said about Streelman. "I feel like I played quite nicely and it just wasnt my time." For the sixth straight year at the Travelers the player who held the 54-hole lead was unable to win. Ryan Moore was one stroke ahead after three rounds, but closed with a 71 to tie for fifth at 12 under. Second-round leader Scott Langley birdied his first three holes and briefly pulled into the lead at 14 under. He, too, finished with a 71 to tie for 11th at 10 under. Miguel Angel Carballo became the second player to make three eagles in a round on the PGA Tour this season as part of a 63 early Saturday. He finished at 9 under. Patrick Rodgers, the former Stanford star making his pro debut, shot a 70 to tie for 46th at 4 under. Ken Duke, the winner last year, had a 68 to also finish at 4 under. Custom Miami Heat Jerseys . And he said Sunday that players believe nobody in Sterlings family should be able to own the Los Angeles Clippers if hes gone. Tyler Johnson Jersey . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night. http://www.basketballheatshop.com/Ch...w-Heat-Jersey/. Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. Wayne Ellington Jersey . The commissioners office said Friday that Sears tested positive for metabolites of Methandienone. Sears will be 23 in March. He signed with the Braves in June 2013 out of Arizona Christian, an NAIA school, and is on the roster of the rookie-level Gulf Coast League Braves. Dion Waiters Jersey . Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova.NEW YORK -- Even with his team leading the Western Conference, Gregg Popovich said Sunday morning his San Antonio Spurs were playing C+ or B- basketball, adding there was "not much" he liked about their start. The Spurs, he said, were winning because of "good fortune," "corporate knowledge," and because "theyre older than dirt." Apparently Pop is as tough on his pupils as he is on those sideline reporters, though a 120-89 rout of the New York Knicks bumped up their grades. "I thought tonight we played a good, solid B+, A- game," Popovich said. "There were some good things out there." Just not from the team in orange. Coach Mike Woodson said the Knicks played with no pride, even with one of the NBAs marquee franchises making its lone visit to Madison Square Garden. Danny Green had 24 points and a career-high 10 rebounds in the Spurs fourth straight victory. Kawhi Leonard scored 18 points and Tony Parker had 17 in a game that was close for about 3 minutes. San Antonio scored the first 10 points, led by as many as 37, and was in complete control in between. "It was embarrassing for us to come here on our home court and lose a game like this," Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony said. "It wasnt about losing the game, it was just how we lost the game. We didnt compete today and it showed out there on the court." Tim Duncan took just four shots but finished with 11 points and 10 rebounds as San Antonio (6-1) shot 54 per cent. The Spurs spoiled the season debut of Knicks guard J.R. Smith, last seasons Sixth Man of the Year. Suspended the first five games of the season for violating the NBAs anti-drug program, Smith shot 1 of 9 and scored five points in 20 minutes. Anthony and Andrea Bargnani both scored 16 for the Knicks, who were outrebounded 51-33 and fell to 2-4 after a 6-0 start last season. "Im not worried but we do have to figure it out," Anthony said. "Whatever it is we have to figure out quickly, but as far as being worried, Im not worried about that. But we need to figure it out." The Spurs scoreed just 76 points a victory over Golden State on Friday, but had everything working offensively right from the opening tip Sunday.dddddddddddd Green hit two 3-pointers in the 10-0 start, Marco Belinellis 3 made it 17-4, and the Spurs hit 13 of 18 shots while opening a 35-17 lead after one quarter, matching their highest-scoring period of the season. The lead grew to 24 points in the second, the Spurs repeatedly moving the ball to an open player before the Knicks knew what was happening. San Antonio was making roughly two of every three shots for much of the first half and took a 61-45 lead into the locker room after shooting 62 per cent. "We just played our game and we made shots," Parker said. "When you make shots it helps, and the ball movement was great." Smith, who ended the post-season in a miserable shooting slump, opened this season the same way. He missed all five shots in the first half, unable to shake the rust after appearing in just one preseason game following summer knee surgery. "I didnt feel rusty at all. I just missed a lot of shots, didnt get to the basket like I wanted to and overall I didnt have a good game," Smith said. By the time he made a 3-pointer with 8:43 left in the third quarter for his first basket, the Knicks trailed by 26 points. The Spurs went up by 30 a few minutes later on another 3 by Green, and fans loudly booed when Amare Stoudemire missed both free throws with a little less than 3 minutes left in the period. The Knicks won both meetings last season, sweeping the Spurs for the first time in 10 years. But with centre Tyson Chandler sidelined with a broken leg, New York looked defenceless against the Western Conference champions. It was such a laugher that Popovich had Duncan, a career 69 per cent free throw shooter, take the shot when Woodson was called for a technical foul in the third quarter. Naturally, the way this one went, Duncan made it. NOTES: Popovich will face one of his former assistants Monday when the Spurs visit the Philadelphia 76ers, coached by Brett Brown. ... Metta World Peace scored 13 points for the Knicks. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '
lw789 neprisijungęs   Reply With Quote
Atsakyti

Temos įrankiai Ieškoti temoje
Ieškoti temoje:

Išplėstinė paieška
Atvaizdavimo būdas

Pranešimų taisyklės
Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų
Jūs negalite rašyti atsakymų
Jūs negalite siųsti priedų
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų

BB kodas yra įjungtas